Friday, June 18, 2010


So it's been about three million years since I've written anything on my blog - ok probably not, but it seems that way. Today for some reason I feel like I should update it and record some of my thoughts. My adventures and life lessons learned since the last post have been many. My roommate, Ash, and I have decided that our lives would make a truly fantastic and somewhat tragic movie - in the best way possible of course. I've learned myriads of lessons about change, communication, love, patience, foregiveness, dissapointment, success, inspiration, friendship, etc. The list is indeed too long for one post. I think my past years' experiences can be summed up in the statement that life is difficult, people are imperfect, dissapointments are many, laughter is healing, loving is ALWAYS best, and the Lord is ever merciful. I choose to see the good. I'm not forced to smile because my life lacks pain, depth, difficulty and adversity. I don't smile out of a naive belief that there is no evil or because I haven't seen hardship. I choose to smile, because I choose to live in hope. I choose to recognize the truth that God is good, that my Heavenly Father loves me, and that despite the adversarie's most vigilant and constant attempts to thwart works of goodness and progress in all fields - nothing is impossible with God! I pray that each of you feel of God's love and if you are temporarily forgetting who you are or what you are capable of, feel free to ask, and I will be happy to remind you. I hope that you all have a fabulous day, filled with the choicest blessings our Father in Heaven has in store for you. Good day and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That was such a great blog. I love your look on life. And I always look forward to your smiling face! :)

    ReplyDelete