Monday, June 21, 2010

I've come to the official decision that vacations are nearly as important to my health as vitamins, vegetables, water, sleep, and scripture study! I recently had the amazing adventure of visiting our nation's capital - so beautiful! I learned so much as well! My favorite two places were the Library of Congress and the Holocaust Museum. I learned a lot about myself, loved seeing the amazing sites, learning (and in some cases relearning) the stories of citizens of this nation. I left feeling, very inspired to get my non-profit organization started and feeling a definite call to duty. To teach!! All in all the trip was fabulous - I didn't get very lost on the metro. (This is an accomplishment of which I am quite proud.) I was only slightly disoriented in the parking garage, but that was clearly not my fault. jk - love you Kathryn! I look forward to visiting DC again soon, or perhaps some other destination. Israel sounds nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment